Monday, June 29, 2009

17 Years


Seventeen years ago, you made me your wife. It was the happiest day of my life, for I was chosen and loved by you. Over the years we have grown up and grown closer together. We have had our share of both struggles and joys. We are raising a family and are building a life together. We have a history.

We have seen each other at our best and our worst, and our love remains true. We are ever learning, growing, and changing in tandem. You work so hard to provide a living and I work hard to make life worth living.

And so today, on our anniversary, I want you to know how very much I love you for who you are and I appreciate all that you do for our family. You are still the one.

Happy Anniversary, honey!

10 comments:

Genie Sea said...

Awwwww! That is such a sweet tribute! The epitome of LOVE!

Happy Anniversary! May you grow old and vital together and your days be filled with health and love and adventure! :)

Busy Grandma Elsie said...

Happy Anniversary dear.
I wish you many more years filled with Happiness,joy and blessings.
God bless

Susan in SC said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a day filled with love and joy!

Sandcastle Momma said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful tribute.

A Stitch In Thyme said...

Happy anniversary!!! I love your tribute to your hubs!!

Ariadone said...

Van Harte Gefeliciteerd met jullie 17e huwelijksdag. Congratulations on your 17th weddinganniversary.
Wishing you many more happy years to come. Have a romantic sweet night together.
Ariadone

sarah haliwell said...

So beautiful. Wishing you many blessings on your anniversary :-)

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

What a beautiful post...Happy Anniversary !!!!
Hugs,
Mo :-)

Jenn said...

What a beautiful tribute! May you have many more happy years together!

cathleen said...

Tracy....no wonder he loves you!