Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gratitude List ~ Week 19


~ Fed up with my internet constantly dropping its signal, I called the phone company who sent out a repairman. My internet is now running fine. Happy days are here again!

~ Pruning flowers and puttering about the garden alone, feeling connected to Mother Nature.

~ I had a mini panic attack Thursday driving to Alfred's work place, but was able to breathe through it and do alright the rest of the way and home again.

~ Incorporating more physical fitness into my daily life.

~ Kissing Alfred good-bye and saying "I love you...be careful" has become our morning ritual { and he expectantly waits to hear those words} as he rides off to work on his motorcycle.

6 comments:

Genie Sea said...

I am so glad you're getting a handle on the anxiety attacks! That's awesome! Go you :)

Love your morning ritual :)

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

Good for you, for calling the phone company! And getting a repair man out there. And his fixing it. Good for you!!!!!

At times, we just lag on doing things like that. At least I do. Yeah, me. "Motor mouth me!" ,-) Would you believe?!? :-)

Hugs,
'Aunt Amelia'
Aunt Amelia's AtticDear you,

A Stitch In Thyme said...

Oh my gosh. Everytime hubs or I go out it's Be careful, drive safe & I love you. And... we give three kisses. It's always been this way. The one day we didn't do this there was an accident ahead of him by only a few cars. Creepy creepy scary. Now it's always by the 3's.

I suffered from panic attacks a long time ago. Not fun!

sarah said...

Congratulations on mastering the panic attack!

It's good to have those morning rituals of love :-)

panicattackmum said...

breathing through your panic attack well done. it's not always the easiest thing to do.

MrsHoneysuckle said...

Aaah! I say that to my husband and kids as well! Sometimes I forget (to say all or part), but they quickly remind me....LOL