Thursday, April 09, 2009

Treasure Hunting


Yesterday I picked the girls up a few inexpensive goodies at the dollar store - a pink ball, paddle ball, rainbow colored jump rope, and handcuffs {at Kenzie's request!}. Then, Mama and I headed to a local church's thrift store where all clothes over $1 were 50% off.

I was able to get the girls several cute shirts, dresses, and jeans for under $30. Name brand clothing, too, such as Gap, Limited Too, Guess, Old Navy, and Tommy Hilfiger. I also picked up a few children's storybooks, too. I love finding treasures for pennies on the dollar!

6 comments:

Ariadone said...

Hello,
Absolutely Well Done !
Have a fine day, Tracy
Ariadone
Godeliva

Rhonda in OK said...

I love those good deals too. And yard sale season in my town is just getting started.

Finding those great deals sure helps stretch our hubby's paychecks, doesn't it?

Raggedy Girl said...

Hi:
I was just stopping by to see what you were up to. For some silly reason my hand, which was so much better, is really hurting today so I am not up to typing. So I made this little message to let you know I still came by...and I loved your post because I always do!

Roberta Anne...The Raggedy Girl

Genie Sea said...

How creatively thrifty and fun! Your girls are blessed to have you :)

Joyce said...

Isn't it the best feeling when you can score big time for little $$$ ?
Makes shopping so much fun.
Joyce

oma aka meme said...

I had some fun at the dollar store this week finding odds and ends for the grand daughters- and Meme too- happy you had such a great shopping day- an Easter blessing :-)

hugs Meme