Wednesday, April 08, 2009

So Blessed


The warm weather returns today in all of its golden glory. After my homemaking tasks are completed and a nap, the afternoon will be fully enjoyed out-of-doors.

I love to stroll through the yard checking on all my flowers and plants to see if there is new growth or blooms or stand looking out upon the creek, which is rich in wildlife, and take in the beauty of nature's handiwork.

I feel so very blessed and abundant. My circumstances have not changed dramatically, but I can say without a doubt that life is good. We have a home. Alfred has a job. We have food to eat and clothes to wear. We have family that loves us and good neighbors. We have pets that offer companionship and make us laugh. We are close to our children and life offers us something new to experience and learn from each day.

It's a wonderful life!

4 comments:

Raggedy Girl said...

Tracy:

Enjoy your day and I think I will join you in a nap today.

Have A Wonderful Wednesday
from Roberta Anne

wendy said...

Sure makes a difference when you count your blessings doesn't it? Happy for you.

Ariadone said...

And also, you have your wonderful thoughts and words to share and thank you for your compassion.
Enjoy your stroll,
Ariadone
Godeliva

sarah said...

((Hugs)) it is indeed a wonderful world and you make it just that little bit more wonderful for me :-)