Sunday, April 26, 2009

Gratitude List ~ Week 16


~ My sister loaned me her large keyboard so I could teach myself to play piano.

~ I have a caladium growing in my garden. Those are annuals that only grow for a season, unless you dig up the bulbs (which I didn't). But it, too, has defied the odds!

~ A daily to-do list so I don't have to worry about everything that needs to be done. I just check things off as I go along.

~ Gel pens that are so pretty and sparkly to write with.

~ Laughter, for it really is the best medicine.


6 comments:

Raggedy Girl said...

Have a Blessed Sunday
from The Raggedy Girl--Roberta Anne

Genie Sea said...

Beautiful, Tracy! SO inspiring :)

sarah said...

How great that you are going to learn to play the piano.

Many blessings to you :-)

Hibiscus Moon said...

I need to get back to a daily To Do List. Do you write it out in a journal w/ your sparkly gel pens? I need to get some to make it that much more fun!

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a kind comment.

The picture of the piano is simply delightful and yes laughter is truly good medicine!

Blessings,
Brook

Tracy said...

Hibiscus Moon - I use my gel pens in my journal. For my to do lists, I tear off a pretty magnetic notepad sheet on the fridge and just use my favorite writing pen to write out my list and cross things off.

Thank you for your kind comment and question! :)