Sunday, April 19, 2009

Gratitude List ~ Week 15


~ A new Paula Deen skillet. Good cookware makes cooking so much easier.

~ Thrifting treasures. I love finding needed items for a fraction of the retail price and being able to stretch my husband's hard-earned pay.

~ Having the extra money available to stock my pantry, freezer, and toiletry items. I use coupons and shop the sales to get the most I can at the lowest prices.

~ Earning $16 in ECB at CVS this week, which can be used on my next shopping trip.

~ Heirloom tomato and green bell pepper plants and a pretty new welcome flag for the garden.

1 comment:

Raggedy Girl said...

I have copper pots and I never cook with them without being grateful for how wonderful they are in spite of not being that expensive. I have a new plan for organizing my freezer and you inspired me to get going on that this week.

Have a Happy Sunday Full of Smiles
from Roberta Anne = The Raggedy Girl