Friday, April 03, 2009

A Glorious Sight


At last, the sun returns to brighten the sky after many days of rain and it is a glorious sight! The birds are singing merrily as they go about their daily business of searching for food. And the flowers stretch eagerly towards the sun after their thorough watering they received from nature's bounty.

Today finds me cleaning and putting things in order around the house. I am taking my time as I still feel a little fuzzy headed and tired from my new medicine. Tonight, Alfred will take me grocery shopping. I'll be glad to fill up my pantry, fridge, and freezer with supplies to concoct nourishing meals and delightful desserts.

I'm hoping to spend some time out in the garden this afternoon. I want to plant my morning glory seeds. I have a small flower bed that needs weeding and more flowers to plant. That all depends on how I'm feeling. It will all get done sooner or later.

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Raggedy Girl said...

Have A Fabulous Friday
From Roberta Anne
The Raggedy Girl.

sarah said...

I'm sorry its taking a while to adjust to the medication but I hope it is helping. Enjoy your time in the garden, sunshine and flowers must surely be the best medicine of all :-)

miss*R said...

I hope your day was wonderful Tracy... enjoy stocking that pantry xoxo