Monday, March 30, 2009

Sunny Monday


Alfred returned to work this morning and I miss him already. But my heart is soothed by the knowledge that he will return home tonight and each night afterward.

Yesterday we worked in the yard ~ Alfred mowed and edged the lawn. I planted gladiolas and bright, happy-faced violas. I still have more to plant and I hope to get to it soon, but there are several days of rain expected this week. I'll just have to do it when I can.

I have felt so spoiled lately. I didn't feel well last night and Alfred ran me a warm bath {I may have over done it with yard work} and took care of me. When I turned out the light to go to bed he said to wake him if I needed him during the night. He is so sweet!

Today I will be flitting around the house tidying up and creating a restful haven of love, light, and beauty for my family. May your day be blessed!

6 comments:

Lady Laurie said...

Have a wonderful day Tracy !

Sandcastle Momma said...

It so nice to be pampered and to know they care! We've been getting a lot of rain - which would have been nice if the kids weren't on spring break. It'll probably be pretty and warm next week LOL
I can't wait to see pics of your yard! It sounds like it's going to be lovely.

Raggedy Girl said...

Have An Amazing Monday
from Roberta Anne-the Raggedy Girl

sarah said...

I'm so happy for you. And your happiness radiating through your words has lightened my day too.

Genie Sea said...

Ah! There is nothing like the love of a good partner! :)

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

This is such wonderful news! That he will now be living at home! Thank you so much for sharing this, with us!

Aunt Amelia