Monday, March 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ March 16th Entry

For Today...

Outside my window... warm and cozy inviting rain

I am thinking... how glad I will be to have Alfred home again.

From the learning rooms... reading about Albert Einstein, art, handwriting, nature study, math and more...

I am thankful for... the gift of a new day!

From the kitchen... taco salad and perhaps chocolate chocolate chip cookies for dessert?

I am wearing... denim skirt with a striped top in citrus-y colors

I am reading... my Bible

I am hoping... for rain to give our seeds a drink

I am creating... new garden page in my journal with what we planted and when

I am hearing... soft rain on the roof top

Around the house... laundry needs to be put away and floors swept and vacuumed.

One of my favorite things... watching Spring unfold.

A few plans for the rest of the week... a doctor appointment for me and a dentist appointment for Kendall; Karate practice today and Wednesday...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Please visit Peggy's blog to read more Daybooks!

8 comments:

Roan said...

Thanks for visiting me. I am enjoying your blog too!

Roan said...

Thanks for visiting me. I am enjoying your blog too!

Roan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Genie Sea said...

I really enjoy reading the day books :)

Raggedy Girl said...

I love these simple little post that just reflect our lives as homemakers.

Happy Monday ❤❤❤
from Roberta Anne

Auntie Q said...

Taco Salad! Yum. I haven't had that in forever.

Kati said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Loved your picture thought!

Taylor said...

I love your blog! :) I wish I could get mine that preteh :D