Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Homecoming

Within you I lose myself... Without you I find myself Wanting to be lost again. ~Author Unknown

Today is the big day. Alfred will finally be home! There were times when I thought this day would never come, and yet here it is. His expected arrival time is between 2:30-3pm. So I am off today to give the finishing touches to our home this morning and get myself prettied up. I'm hoping the rain holds off so I can spend the afternoon outdoors reading and journaling as I wait for my Beloved to come home.

Wishing you a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Jane said...

I can only imagine how excited you are! Have a joyous time with the finishing touches ;))

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

Aunt Amelia

Sandcastle Momma said...

Yay! I know you've missed him and will be so glad to have him home again.

Genie Sea said...

OH! I got butterflies in my tummy for you! Hugs! May your reunion be heavenly :)

sarah said...

Oh swoon! Reading your weblog is like reading the most gentle and delightful romance novel. You are a charming heroine and I am so happy your hero is coming home for you. Wishing you (unnecessarily!) much happiness.

Raggedy Girl said...

Wishing you a wonderful day...enjoy!

Roberta Anne

notesfromthefrugaltrenches.com said...

Oh how truly wonderful! Enjoy this time together!!