Sunday, March 08, 2009

Gratitude List ~ Week 9


As each day comes to us refreshed and anew, so does my gratitude renew itself daily. The breaking of the sun over the horizon is my grateful heart dawning upon a blessed world. ~Adabella Radici

1. The length of days extended by an hour gained with Daylight Savings Time.

2. Laughing so hard my stomach hurt.

3. Visiting with my Mama and siblings reminiscing about growing up and our childhood days.

4. The warmth of the sun. I feel like I am finally beginning to thaw out from Winter's bitter cold.

5. Having a variety of smallish purses, picked up for a song at thrift stores, to change as the mood strikes.

4 comments:

Raggedy Girl said...

Have a wonderful Sunday
from Roberta Anne

Kelli said...

I enjoyed reading about your weekly blessings. I'm looking forward to the longer days, too.
~Kelli

sarah said...

I can't say I share your gratitude for daylight saving, it is the bane of my life and every year I rant against it. But I love that it makes you happy :-)

Really like the picture attached to this post.

Joyful Days said...

What a lovely list!

I don't like losing the hour of sleep--but love the longer daylight.

Julie