Sunday, March 22, 2009

Gratitude List ~ Week 11


A sunbeam to warm you, A moonbeam to charm you, A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you. ~Irish Blessing

~ Coconut scented lotion that reminds me of the seaside.

~ Alfred bought me the Twilight movie and a new printer for my computer.

~ Silly cats who chase a small soft football that the girls toss back & forth to each other.

~ Watching a large hawk that landed in one of our pine trees the other day. So pretty and majestic!

~ Writing, when the words and ideas come easily.

4 comments:

Raggedy Girl said...

I love your list. From up here in the desert let me add...moisture for a dry land.

Sunday Blessings
from Roberta Anne

notesfromthefrugaltrenches.com said...

Beautiful!

sarah said...

I love your gratitude lists :-) And what a sweet blessing.

Lady Laurie said...

Hi Tracy !
Wonderful list, oh the simple joys!