Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gratitude List ~ Week 10


I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.
~e.e. cummings

~ A lady in line in front of me at the grocery store gave me a $10 off/$50 purchase coupon that would expire she would be able to use it.

~ I have all of the goodies purchased to go in my children's Easter baskets next month.

~ Nine more days until Alfred is home!

~ Seeing a movie on tv that I have been wanting to watch.
{Speak with Kristen Stewart}

~ A day of rest and rejuvenation.

3 comments:

Genie Sea said...

Lovely :) Hugs! Thank you for everything :)

sarah said...

You always have the most charming pictures in your posts.

Nine days is hardly any time! How exciting! I am thrilled for you.

And amazed by you - such efficiency with your Easter shopping. I never get time alone to do mine.

Raggedy Girl said...

Happy Sunday, Tracy

from Roberta Anne