Monday, February 09, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ February 9th Edition

FOR TODAY: February 9, 2009...

Outside my window...
the sun is shining and it is going to be warm today!

I am thinking...
I really need to wash and detail my car.

I am thankful for...
cell phones and computers to stay in touch with Alfred while he is away

From the learning rooms...
reading, art, writing, math, poetry

From the kitchen...
simple meals

I am wearing... a red tee and jeans

I am creating...
nothing recently, I haven't had the energy since I started this medicine

I am going...
to take it easy this week

I am reading...
Be Anxious for Nothing by Joyce Meyer

I am hoping...
my body adjusts to my medicine

I am hearing... birds singing

Around the house...
clearing out the clutter and prettying things up

One of my favorite things...
crocheted doilies and table scarves

A few plans for the rest of the week:
not much planned...I'm taking it one day at a time

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Please visit Peggy's blog to read more Daybooks!

Thank you for visiting!

5 comments:

Treasia said...

What a beautiful daybook. I wish I knew how to crochet those doilies.

Raggedy Girl said...

Tracy:
A lovely Daybook!
Praying for your body to get used to your new medication and that it works properly for you.
Roberta Anne

Genie Sea said...

Taking it easy and one day at a time sounds perfect. Hope you adjust to the medication soon! Hugs!

CynthiaMarie said...

Gentle self-care -- One day at a time, wishing you wellness soon.

in love-n-light

Joyful Days said...

I love that picture. And doilies & table scarves--too lovely!

Prayers for you while you get through this medication issue.

Blessings,

Julie