Monday, February 02, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ February 2nd Edition



FOR TODAY February 2, 2009...

Outside my window...it is a pleasant 57 degrees and the sun is trying to peek out from amongst the clouds. Rain has been forecasted for today.

I am thinking... about Alfred, wondering how he slept last night and praying his first day of class (Army training) goes well.

I am thankful... Kendall is feeling better. He was sick last week.

From the learning rooms... Abe Lincoln, Paddle to the Sea dvd, how electricity gets to your home, Rosa Parks, George Washington, Flower Fairies: Fairy Whispers, poetry, lots of painting & drawing, math spelling, art shows on PBS, music, and nature.

From the kitchen... something easy for dinner as we have Karate practices tonight.

I am wearing...jeans and a gray Marilyn Monroe tee.

I am creating... pages in my art journal, experimenting and playing.

I am going...to create a homemaking routine.

I am reading... The Good Life by Scott & Helen Nearing

I am hoping...these next two months pass by fast.

I am hearing...the local news on tv.

Around the house...there is much to do today!

One of my favorite things...a good book.

A few plans for the rest of the week: continue the decluttering process, make myself a doctor appointment, exercise....

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Please visit Peggy's blog to read more Daybooks!

Thank you for visiting!

3 comments:

Debra said...

Oh! I've forgotten what 57 degrees even feels like. :) You are blessed! Thanks again for your comments at my blog. I always like visiting you here, too. Blessings, Debra

Joyful Days said...

Decluttering...I should be doing that instead of blogging. Enjoyed your daybook.

Julie

sarah said...

Enjoyed this, as always. Your schooling sounds so interesting and fun.