Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Lovely Places I've Visited Recently...


Photo: Flickr

February in Merryville - a cozy place where the days are filled with beauty and sprinkled with magic.

Home Sweet Home from The House in Roses (thanks Debra!) - Cielo lives a beautiful life against the backdrop of faith and romantic home decor.

Rose Cottage by the Lake - You must see Paula's beautiful laundry room and bedroom!

Beautiful Homeschooling from Kristen at Small Treasures

Mother Connie's fictional stories about godly womanhood, Ruby's Mother Rose and Mother Rose. Delightful reading!

3 comments:

Lady Laurie said...

Dear Tracy,
Thanks for all the links, I love exploring new blogs!

Hope you are having a good day.

sarah said...

Thanks for these beautiful links. I have added one to my Reader.

So much beauty in the world.

Debra said...

Oh, I'm so glad you liked the House In Roses! Gorgeous home and garden, indeed. In fact, just by her photos I've decided to give my secret garden a Victorian theme this summer and I'm sure I'll be stealing all her ideas. :) As always, thanks for your comments at my blog... Blessings, Debra