Sunday, February 08, 2009

Gratitude List ~ Week 6

A little faith will bring your soul to heaven, but a lot of faith will bring heaven to your soul. ~Author Unknown

~ Pretty new dish towels and dish rags.

~ Being able to talk to Alfred by phone several times each day.

~ The girls when they are happily occupied by arts and crafts.

~ Spring-like weather all of this week!

~ Realizing that all that is required of me by God is to simply believe with child-like faith. He'll take care of the rest!

4 comments:

CynthiaMarie said...

Good Morning! and Thank you -- for the first and the last of your gratitude list, not that I don't like pretty new dish towels, those are always fun to be grateful for.

Thanks for stopping by my blog -

I love pictures that make you feel like you can just walk into them. This one is beautiful.

Belief and Faith

Genie Sea said...

AH!!!! :) Lovely :)

Genie Sea said...

btw I have given you an award on my blog :)

Raggedy Girl said...

I love the last one because people want to make it so complicated when it is so easy.
Roberta Anne