Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feeling Much Better


My medicine has been changed to Wellbutrin which I've taken before and it agrees with me. I was able to take the kids to both Karate practices with the help of Xanax, though I only took a half of a pill. But it's nice to know that I can go about my daily life - even if I need a little extra help at this time.

Alfred surprised me with these beautiful flowers today. Since he won't be home for Valentine's day, he figured this was the least he could do. I was so surprised! I love the pretty teacup and saucer, too. :)

I'm feeling a bit tired now from my meds, so I will close for now.

Sweet dreams, dear friends!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

So happy to hear you found a simple alternative that helps. And what a lovely arrangement of flowers!

Genie Sea said...

Oh! I am so happy you are feeling better! :)

Alfred is such a lovely man. He knows you well. Those flowers suit you perfectly :)

Raggedy Girl said...

Tracy:
I am glad you are feeling better. Could I make a copy of your bear picture as I love it so?
Roberta Anne

Tracy said...

Of course you can, Roberta Anne! I found it at Allposters.com. :)