Saturday, February 14, 2009

Daydreams


I dream of a life of domestic bliss. Glorious days spent in the garden, reading, stitching, and crafting. Meals enjoyed around a beautifully set table. Conversation and laughter. Joy and coziness. Time outdoors observing nature. Time to simply be...

Housework is a joy, feathering my nest for myself and those I love. Daily walks. Dinner parties, holiday celebrations, and family gatherings. Handmade gifts from the heart. Peace, comfort, security. A secret garden, romantic-inspired decor, a fancy pantry, and lavender scented linens...

Wind-chimes, bird songs, and the wind whispering through the trees. Music, singing, harmonies, and melodies. Watching movies and long naps on rainy days. Daydreams and fairy tales. Drives down country roads. Picnics in picturesque settings. Sunrises and sunsets...

These are what my daydreams consist of...

5 comments:

Raggedy Girl said...

I could buy into this dreams too.

In that green and white home all things could be possible!

Happy Valentine's Day
--from Roberta Anne

tales from an O.C. cottage said...

Perfection!

M ^..^

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

What beautiful, beautiful daydreams. May you achieve each and every one of them.

Aunt Amelia

sema said...

what a beautiful dream. I hope i can borrow your dream to dream about as it sounds so enchanting
I came here by chance from 12secrets blog and felt happy reading through.

cathleen said...

Lovely dreams, Tracy...and your dreams will come true one day...really! You write beautifully....between your photos and your words...I feel peaceful after visiting you.