Sunday, February 01, 2009

Creative Goodies Meme


Genie Sea created this meme to get the creative juices going when she languishes in the valleys of inspiration. I decided I would play along. :)

For each question there are three answers:

Type each answer into Flickr search. Choose an image from only the first page that comes up, then copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker .

Et voila! You have your box of Creative Goodies!

1. What three things/objects inspire you to play?
a.
b.
c.

2. What three places invoke a dream state for you?
a.
b.
c.

3. What three artists/artistic styles do you most admire?
a.
b.
c.

4. What three things do you do to lift your energy?
a.
b.
c.
****
My answers are:

1. What three things/objects inspire you to play?
a. Nature
b. Art supplies
c. Music

2. What three places invoke a dream state for you?
a. The sea
b. Beautiful homes
c. Romantic gardens

3. What three artists/artistic styles do you most admire?
a. Mixed Media Art Collage
b. Art Journals
c. Altered Art

4. What three things do you do to lift your energy?
a. Nap
b. Sing and rocking out to my favorite songs.
c. Spending time alone with Alfred.

3 comments:

Genie Sea said...

Love it! Thank you for playing along!

It's so vibrant, with lots of flowers, and romantic settings. I love the collage and mixed media pieces you found.

It's a veritable feast for the eyes!

Weeee! :)

Gypsy said...

I love this!!! I did one as well and you can find it on my New Art Blog I started to put all my Art projects into:

Creative Soul Explosion~

http://creativesoulexplosion.blogspot.com/2009/02/creative-box-meme.html

notesfromthefrugaltrenches.com said...

The photos are beautiful!