Thursday, January 01, 2009

Welcome 2009


It is the Year of Possibilities!

We each have 12 glorious months before us to:

Follow our bliss,

Squeeze every ounce of joy from each day,

Find beauty in the mundane,

Celebrate successes big and small,

Revel in nature's bounty & beauty,

Let love be our guide,

Pursue joy with abandon,

Rediscover our inner wild woman/authentic self,

Explore new horizons,

Practice self-care,

Have an attitude of gratitude,

Dream new dreams or resurrect old ones,

Wish upon a star!

7 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Those are all beautiful pursuits Tracy! I wish them all for you and so much more.

Lady Laurie said...

Dear Tracy,
I hope this will be a wonderful new year for your full of joy and endless possibilities!
Hugs))

sarah p said...

What a lovely uplifting post. I hope all your possibilities materialise for you :-)

8)(8 said...

That is a terrific list. Happy New Year and I hope it is a wonderful year for you and your family.

8)(8 said...

That is a terrific list. Happy New Year. I hope is a wonderful year for you and your family.

Caroline said...

Just beautiful! I love the picture, too. Wishing you many many blessings in 2009!

Bobbi said...

"Squeeze every ounce of joy from each day."

This is what I plan to do!