Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Love (for Alfred)


Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination. ~Voltaire

Seventeen years. That's how long we've been together. I have spent half of my life with you. We have grown up and grown together over the years. And now I can't imagine my life without you.

I love you because:
~ you are so handsome
~ you make me laugh hysterically
~ you like my cooking
~ you are strong
~ you know how to do so many things
~ you are adventurous
~ you like to listen to me sing
~ you give great massages
~ you are still a mystery
~ you are a good provider
~ you are supportive and encouraging
and
~ you love me for who I am and who I am becoming.

I love you, honey, and look forward to spending the rest of my life with you.

Love, ME
xoxo

5 comments:

Raggedy Girl said...

I sure hope your hubby reads your blog... that is so sweet!
Happy Tuesday from
Roberta Anne

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Congrats on 17 yrs!! Jeff and I are celebrating 21 yrs. I wanted to say thank you for all of your sweet comments you leave me, oh and I'm not a interior decorator, just of my own house (; But thanks so much for the compliment!
Hugs~Kelly

Sacred Suzie said...

Oh that is just too beautiful! And romantic. I LOVE romantic. That image is also perfect. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

Genie Sea said...

Awww! Happy Anniversary!

I love your list of reasons you love your husband. :)It also shows the reasons he loves you.

My favorite: "you are still a mystery"! Good! More exploration speaks to keeping the marriage intriguing and therefore lasting :)

Lady Laurie said...

Dear Tracy,
How very nice to read such a sweet, romantic post!
I am sure your husband feels the same about you!
Hugs))