Saturday, January 03, 2009

Joel's Visit

We had a wonderful time with Joel while he was down to visit. The time passed much to fast! Goodbyes are always hard though. Even though he is not my biological son, I love him just like I do my own children. It has been a blessing to have reconnected with him after many years of separation. Our family is now whole.

Here are a few pictures of my crew:

Kendall, Alfred, and Joel

Alfred & Joel

Kayla, Joel, and Kenzie

Alfred and Kendall are traveling today to take Joel home. While they are gone, I plan to spend time doing more cleaning and decluttering. I made a great start yesterday and want to continue on. Soon, I'll put a roast in the crock pot to cook for tonight so I can work freely and not have to worry about dinner.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Hi Tracy...Just wanted to drop by again to thank you for your comments at my blog. Oh, and I was looking at your profile and loved how you said you're a 'seeker of joy.' Me, too! :) Also, how great that you like Grace Livingston Hill--I've not found many others who still like her, as I do (once I get past some of her antiquated ideas,though.... like how only bad girls wear lipstick..hee hee...). Thanks again! Blessings, Debra

sarah p said...

Tracy I am so very happy for you and your family. What a joyful time! Alfred must be in heaven. I can tell from his smile!