Sunday, January 11, 2009

I've Taken the Plunge


I am now in the process of writing my first book! It is a non-fiction account of a year in my life as I journey toward greater simplicity and that it entails. I will share my joys, struggles, reflections, as well as lessons learned along the way.

In a time of economic uncertainty, I believe there are readers who are not merely looking for a how-to book, but rather a glimmer of hope and truth. It is my wish that I may offer both to my readers. We all need a bit more inspiration in our lives.

Here's to A Year of Simplicity!

8 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

Good for you! I know this will be an interesting and informative book and I definitely want a signed copy!

sarah p said...

Congratulations! That is great news. I wish you all the best of annwn and time!

Not Hannah said...

Yay, you! Looking forward to reading it. :)

Raggedy Girl said...

Bon Voyage, Tracy:
What a fun project. I am sure it will be wonderful.
Roberta Anne

Susan said...

What a wonderful project! I love the idea of offering a "glimmer of hope and truth" rather than a how-to manual. I can certainly use all the inspiration I can get for living a more simple life. I hope that you will share excerpts with your readers here.

8)(8 said...

That is wonderful.

Sacred Suzie said...

Tracy, I support you 100%! You can do this and you're right, I'm tired of how-to books. I want to hear the stories along the journey to those lessons. Can't wait to read yours!

Lady Laurie said...

Dear Tracy,
I hope your dream comes true ~ I know you have mentioned before that you wanted to write ~ You have such a gift with the written word, I am sure your book will be wonderful.
When your book is published,save me an autographed copy !
Hugs))