Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Good Things


Inspired by an older post at Under a Pink Sky, I decided to write out my list of good things.

Watching:: birds at the feeder, landscapes on country roads, the number on the scale, what I eat, the sky...

Listening:: to birds singing, 80s hair bands, laughter, the clock ticking, purring cats...

Doing:: Yahtzee, blogging, journaling, frequent trips to the library, writing, exercise, cottage-keeping, singing, dreaming...

Creating:: a book, inspiration collages, oatmeal raisin chocolate chip cookies, memories, fun...

Thinking:: of Alfred, coloring my hair dark brown, commitment & discipline, simplicity...

Wishing:: for Spring to come soon, abundance, peace, a bit of solitude, balance...

Reading:: many blogs, decorating magazines, Simple Abundance, The 12 Habits of Highly Creative Women, The Secret, cookbooks...

Feeling:: courageous!

4 comments:

Lady Laurie said...

What a wonderful list of good things!
I bet your hair would look great dark brown. My daughter went from her natural blonde to brown, it took us awhile to get used to it ~ but now I really like it!

dawnsellers said...

Great list! and best of luck on your book.

sarah p said...

Those are good things indeed!! What a lovely idea for a post.

Raggedy Girl said...

What a wonderful list and I would love to see it on everyone blogs so I could know more about everybody.
Roberta Anne