Friday, December 19, 2008

Weekend Plans


It hardly feels like December. The highs this week have been in the mid 70s with lows in the 60s. Early next week, it will turn cold once again, so I plan to spend as much time as I can outside today and tomorrow in order to soak up the sun's warmth and healing rays!

I am looking forward to a quiet weekend at home. Originally we had plans to have a Christmas dinner with Alfred's siblings, but that was cancelled due to our niece having asmatic fever which is contagious. Instead, I plan to catch up on a few movies I've been meaning to watch (G.I. Jane, Taking Lives, and Freedom Writers) and read my two newest magazines (Mary Jane's Farm and Romantic Country).

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

8)(8 said...

I hope you enjoy your time this weekend. I really love it when I don't have to do anything on a weekend.

Raggedy Girl said...

Your weekend sounds wonderful. Everywhere I visited today everyone was stocking up on books and movies. It must just be that kind of weekend.
Roberta Anne