Thursday, December 04, 2008

Today


Today I will...

~ Scrub and polish my little house until it sparkles in the sunlight by day and by Christmas lights at night.

~ Pick up books on hold at the library, while out running errands.

~ Prepare a scrumptious feast for my family.

~ Wash, dry, and fold the fragrant laundry washed in Mountain Springs scent.

~ Stretch our grocery budget by using coupons and searching for the best prices.

~ Offer hugs, kisses, and encouragement to my husband and children.

~ Offer kindness and a smile to strangers in passing as I go about my business.

~ Search for ways to keep my children's learning intriguing and in keeping with their interests.

~ Count my blessings for this full, blessed life that has been given to me.

7 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

I love your to-do list Tracy. You make every thing sound joyful and fun to do. I'm picking up library books today and getting food as well.

Melissa Lester said...

What a sweet and encouraging take on the usual to-do list. I need to look at my lists of tasks that way today!

Bobbi said...

Great goals! It must be one of those days for library books because I have 2 to pick up after work!

sarah p said...

Beautiful and inspiring list. I like the way you have included soul tasks along with housework.

Lady Laurie said...

Very inspiring Tracy. I have found that attitude is half the battle when it comes to housework and caring for a family. Being cheerful and happy about your work really does effect the rest of the family. My hubby always says "if mama ain't happy, then nobody's happy!"

The Muse said...

Brilliantly uplifting!

Raggedy Girl said...

Tracy:
What a beautiful list filled with love for your family and grace. i loved reading it.
Roberta Anne