Sunday, December 28, 2008

Last Weekly Blessings for 2008


~ A quick phone call saved me nearly $30 per month ($360 per year) on my telephone/internet service! A reminder to me that it never hurts to ask questions...

~ The coziness of sitting in the dark gazing at scented candles and/or Christmas tree lights.

~ Moments of complete silence...a rarity, but sweet nevertheless!

~ Contemplating the past year and looking forward to the new one.

~ My readers, followers, friends really, who are true blessings! Thank you, dear ones!

3 comments:

Susan in SC said...

And, thank you you for allowing us to glimpse into your heart with your posting.

Raggedy Girl said...

Tracy
I have only been blogging and visiting other blogs for about two months but stopping by to visit nice ladies like you have become a part of my day that I look forward to. Thank you so much too!
Roberta Anne

The Muse said...

I hope the Christmas day was all you desired...many blessings for a most joyous season!