Thursday, December 18, 2008

Collages

The kids are really enjoying their Karate classes...they've had two so far. The atmosphere is so energized and the instructors are positive and uplifting. Now Alfred is interested in taking classes. I will be the family cheerleader!

This collage features photos taken from nature. The ones with the squirrel and birds are the most recent. I am loving Kendall's new camera...it takes awesome pictures! The photo of the sky at sunset (middle pic, top row) was taken by Kendall. :)

* Click on the photos to enlarge for a better view!

4 comments:

Jane said...

I love the collages. Again, another thing I'd love to learn how to do :))

Sandcastle Momma said...

I love the pictures! And I think you should take classes too! It's good exercise and it's very empowering - which in it's own way could help with your panic attacks, maybe.

Raggedy Girl said...

Tracy:
How clever you are to be able to make the lovely photo collages. I am doing well when I remember to take the lens cap off.
Roberta Anne

8)(8 said...

I love both photos showing sky.