Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight


"About three things I was absolutely positive:
First, Edward was a vampire;
Second, there was a part of him -- and I didn't know how dominant that part might be -- that thirsted for my blood;
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."
~Bella Swan


"Twilight again," he murmured. "Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end."
~Edward Cullen

"Without the dark, we'd never see the stars."
~Bella Swan

Ever since I finished the first book in the Twilight saga, I have anxiously awaited the movie. I went on to finish all four books and was sad when the vampire love story came to an end. You feel like you really know the characters and it is always sad to say good-bye to friends.

Yes, we will see the movie, but we'll wait until next week when we can catch a matinee and avoid the crowds. I already know the movie will be fabulous and we will have to buy it. We're hoping the sequels will make it to the big screen, too.

3 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

The Island Girl is a HUGE Twighlight fan. She wanted to go to the midnight showing of the movie last night but of course I said No since it was a school night and she's 15 which means she doesn't need to be out at midnight LOL
I did promise she could go to the early showing this evening with a group of friends so she's happy.
I'm going to read the books as soon as I can put down my crochet hook long enough to actually read something LOL

sarah p said...

This week was the first time I'd ever heard of that book. Must go find it.

Sacred Suzie said...

You've read ALL the books already Tracy? Holy cow! I'm still waiting for New Moon, I'm 30th in line.

I wanted to go this weekend but my husband's on duty. Doesn't matter seeing as I am snowed in and couldn't go if I wanted to. Great day to play with crafts I think.

I can't wait until we both go to see the movie next week! I've been dreaming about it all week, believe it or not. The energy out there for this movie is so strong.