Monday, November 10, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today...

Outside my window...there is frost on the rooftops and leaves on the ground.

I am thinking...about the upcoming holidays.

From the learning rooms...Books on trees, collage, sunflowers, lightning, L.M.Montgomery, Phantom Stallion series, An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving by Louisa May Alcott...

I am thankful for...possibilities.

I am wearing...pajamas still.

From the kitchen...Spaghetti and garlic bread sticks, chocolate chip cookies, hot cocoa mix, sweet tea

I am reading...still reading Women Who Run With the Wolves

I am hoping...to sleep better tonight than I did last night.

I am creating...clear spaces as I clean out the unnecessary from our lives.

Around the house...decluttering, reorganizing, rearranging....giving our home a fresh look without spending a cent!

One of my favorite things...writing in my journal while sitting outside in the warm sunshine. Won't be able to do that much longer.

A few plans for the rest of the week...puttering around the house cleaning and decluttering, cooking/baking, the usual homemaker routines...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...This is a Cordyline plant which is over 3 feet tall. Love the purplish-pink color :)

Please visit Peggy's new blog, The Simple Woman's Daybook, to read more Daybooks!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Just lovely...as usual. I always feel so much better after stopping by :)

sarah p said...

Simple words made lovely.

Kelli said...

I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!
~Kelli