Monday, November 03, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For Today...

Outside my Window...are blue skies and the air is crisp and cool.

I am thinking...of what I want to accomplish today.

From the learning rooms...science experiment, math, reading, writing...

I am thankful for...Indian Summer days!

From the kitchen...homemade breads, pancakes, cookies, and chicken and dumplings for dinner tonight.

I am wearing...still in night clothes!

I am reading...Women Who Run With the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes

I am hoping...for a peaceful, beautiful week.

I am creating...lots of meals and goodies from scratch.

I am hearing...the morning news and one of the cats meowing.

Around the house...lots of cleaning, baking, learning, laughter, and love!!

One of my favorite things...having a simple picnic lunch while the weather is so nice.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...to vote along with my husband, Alfred; a trip to the library and park...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Please visit Peggy's blog to read more Daybooks!

5 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

I love simple picnics too. We usually just throw cheese, crackers, fruit and wine into a cooler and off we go.
Mama Bear

sarah p said...

You must tell me how you enjoy Clarissa's book. It is one of my favourites - a keep-by-the-bed book for dipping into whenever I need inspiration.

Loved the photo.

Lady Laurie said...

Hi Tracy,
I may be by for some of those chicken and dumplings!:)

Sacred Suzie said...

Beautiful Tracy and I am so happy you're reading Women Who Run With Wolves. It's a much heavier read than I was expecting but so important and fantastic. One day I'd love to get that recipe for chicken and dumplings, sounds so good!

Caroline said...

I love reading these...it makes me feel so peaceful! Thank you!