Wednesday, November 26, 2008


I finally saw Twilight in theaters! It was so good and time flew by. We will be buying it on dvd when it comes out. And I've heard New Moon has been given the green light, so we'll have another movie to look forward to!

I'm still having panic attacks, though not nearly as often. I had one yesterday on the way to the movie and during the first 15-30 minutes in the theater. I was determined to stay and watch the movie and not ruin anyone's fun. I wish I could figure out what is triggering the attacks, but so far no luck.

Today we are cleaning house and rearranging a few things. I have a mountain of laundry to tackle, too, since the kids finally cleaned out their rooms! This evening we'll start Thanksgiving dinner prep to make it easier on us tomorrow.

It's time for me to get to work! Have a great day!

6 comments:

Caroline said...

I have been wanting to see Twilight...glad to hear you liked it! Sorry to hear about the panic attacks...but good for you to ride thought it and hang in there!

Sacred Suzie said...

Oh Tracy, I am so very happy to hear that you managed to go and enjoy all of Twilight despite the fear showing up. You are a warrior of light! I'm also happy to hear you enjoyed it. I really want to go this Friday, I can hardly wait!

I did very gentle yoga yesterday and I'm hardly sore today, woohoo!

sarah p said...

I must read that book.

Sorry to hear about your panic attacks. At least you know what they are, which goes a large way towards helping.

gail said...

Hello Tracy,
Just stumbled across your blog via down to earth, Rhonda Jean's blog. I suffered from anxiety attacks when I was younger and I just want to let you know they will eventually disappear and one day you will say to yourself; oh! I haven't had an attack in ages and they will be gone. Mostly there is no reason we get them, but just keep gently breathing and try to move your mind to something else. I used to say to myself, I'll just put up with this for 5 minutes and then if it hasn't gone I'll move outside. It usually did go fairly quickly. Try to remember its only a feeling and it will pass if you don't panic. Best wishes to you.

Raggedy Girl said...

Tracy:
I love your blog and when I settle in with a Chai tea to read blogs I look forward to getting to yours. I am sorry about the anxiety. Paula Deen (my hero) also suffered with this and has written about it. I too like to watch the leaves but they are almost no more around here. i like to shuffle through them;
Roberta Anne

joan said...

I've heard so m any good things about this movie and I know nothing about the books so Imight have to see it. I am sorry about the panic attacks and pray that you will get relief soon. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!