Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Blog Love


Sarah (Patience) of Knitting the Wind kindly nominated me for the I <3 Your Blog award. Thank you, Sarah! I am honored to receive this award from you, a very gifted writer.

I'm going to follow Sarah's one-word meme format, instead of the usual one.

About me:
sassy
complex
passionate
eclectic
gypsy

My dreams:
publication
abundance
fitness

My favorites:
music
books
writing
journaling
nature

Homeschool:
exploration
interests
fun
imagination
wonder
creativity

I miss:
connection
authenticity
Thomas

I never miss:
blog-rolling
Lost

What makes me sad:
suffering
fear
deception

What makes me smile:
chocolate
family
humor
clarity
discovery
beauty

I pass this award on to:
Suzie, at Suzie's Sacred Space, for her friendship and encouragement;
Robyn, at The Onion, for her honesty and courage to be herself; and
Caroline, at The Zen in You, for her gentle soul and peaceful blog posts.

4 comments:

Lady Laurie said...

I love your blog too !
I forgot to tell you I love your new background and especially the banner!

Caroline said...

Oh sweetie! Thank you! I love your blog too! Great meme!

Sacred Suzie said...

You deserve it, I totally love your blog Tracy! And your friendship means the world to me too. Thank you. :)

sarah p said...

Lovely, just lovely. I think when we pare back the words to their essential bones we get to know so much more about a person, don't you?