Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Happenings


The house is quiet this morning. Alfred left out early to go play paintball war with friends. I teased him about grown men running about playing like a bunch of kids. Really, men are just big kids at heart. ::smile::

It was very cool outdoors earlier and there is still a chill in the house. But I am not turning on the heat until I absolutely have to. It will warm up as the day goes on and I'm planning to do some cookie baking which will warm the house up quick. I'm wearing jeans a cute snowflake turtleneck shirt...it was one of my thrift store purchases that only cost me $1.50. I love finding bargains like that!

Soon, I'll take Kendall to work and I'll have to run by the market to pick up a few needed items and a Sunday paper. I love getting and using the coupons! I am really happy that the gas prices continue to drop. It's down to $2.54 per gallon for regular unleaded here now. I hope it continues to drop.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I hope you had a relaxing and cozy weekend!
~Kelli