Monday, October 27, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today...

Outside my Window...is a cold, but beautiful morning. The north wind is blowing and it won't get very much warmer than it is right now.

I am thinking...I am not ready for this cold weather!

From the learning rooms...an interest in Cleopatra, the election, horses...

I am thankful for...a new day!

From the kitchen...pancakes, tuna salad sandwiches, spaghetti and crescent rolls, and chocolate chip cookies for dessert

I am wearing...pajamas at the moment with my pink fluffy robe

I am reading...Breaking Dawn, the 4th book of the Twilight series. I don't want it to end!

I am hoping...that Stephenie Meyer publishes Midnight Sun soon!

I am creating...lots of homemade meals and goodies for my family.

I am hearing...the morning news on the tv

Around the house...lots of laundry to do today

One of my favorite things...a good night's rest

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...have the girls gather pinecones for crafts and to make treats for our feathered friends

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..


Please visit Peggy's blog to read other Daybooks!

1 comment:

Penelope said...

What exactly is the simple woman's day book? I have seen this on many blogs...is it an actual book, or a blogism?

Thanks!

http://penelopesoasis.blogspot.com/