Monday, October 20, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...

Outside my Window...a chilly morning with leaves falling and pine cone seeds twirling swiftly to the ground.

I am thinking...what I want to accomplish today.

From the learning rooms...Reading, Math, Writing, and Baking....

I am thankful for...home and family.

From the kitchen...Chocolate cake & frosting made from scratch and roast, carrots, and potatoes in the crock pot.

I am wearing...Jeans and a long sleeved pink top.

I am reading...Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

I am hoping...to get a lot of decluttering done today.

I am creating...cozy nooks in my home.

I am hearing...the dryer running.

Around the house...I am checking winter clothing and making a list of needs.

One of my favorite things...hot cocoa with marshmallows on a cold evening.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... weed-eating, gather pine cones for crafts with the girls, check my Christmas gift list, attend a Halloween party at the library...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Please visit Peggy's blog to read more Daybooks!

7 comments:

Jen S said...

You have a beautiful blog! I really enjoyed the Stephanie Meyers series! Please visit my daybook at www.t2chk.org/jensblog

AllyJo said...

I love hot cocoa too. We make ours from scratch, the old fashioned way. Your blog is beautiful and I hope to check out more as time allows.

Blessings to you this week.

Lady Laurie said...

Yum, chocolate cake that is one of my hubby's favorite too.
Hope you are having a wonderful day ~ isn't it nice for us southern gals to finally be having some Autumn weather?!

momofmhasr said...

Thanks for sharing.

Mrs. Cuddles said...

Yum on the hot chocolate! Thanks for sharing your entry.

~Mrs.Cuddles

A happy heart at home said...

I need to declutter so much! I love the idea of having nooks.

~Susan

Caroline said...

What a lovely day! Thank you for sharing!