Saturday, October 25, 2008

Friendship Award


My good friend, Sandcastle Mama, has kindly passed this sweet friendship award to me. I've met some wonderful people through the internet and am fortunate to count her as my friend.

This award comes with 4 simple questions so here they are:

1. Do you have the same friends since childhood? I have only kept up with my best friend from childhood, Paula. We rarely see each other but keep in touch on MySpace and weekly telephone chats.

2. What do you value most about your friends? A sense of humor and sharing common interests.

3. Are your friends your sounding boards? When I can get a word in edge-wise! LOL

4. What is your favorite activity to share with your friends? Laughter, whether in person or by phone.

Now I'm going to pass this award along to more of my friends out there in blogland. Both Suzie and Laurie are wonderful women that I have become friends with and truly cherish their friendship!

No comments: