Thursday, September 11, 2008

This and That


I babysat my little niece yesterday at my sister's house 16 miles away. I was done from 7am until 5:45pm and was perfectly fine....no panic attacks whatsoever! I am thrilled beyond belief!! It is a small victory for me and I feel sure that I will continue to improve in this area.

I did the grocery shopping this morning. My freezer and pantry were looking pretty lean this past week, so I feel good knowing it's stocked up. It makes me feel more secure knowing I can prepare meals for me family with a variety of ingredients on hand.

Other than that, I have been pouring my creative energies into my writing. I'm writing short stories and it feels great to start a story and see it through to completion!

3 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

I'm so glad everything went well yesterday! It sounds like slowly but surely you are overcoming this.

I feel the same way about the stocked pantry. All is right in my world if I have plenty to feed the family LOL

Sacred Suzie said...

This is such a huge deal Tracy, I mean it, way to go! On that AND the writing. Perhaps by doing the writing you are balancing the internal world and outer world, getting time inside as well as out.

There is nothing better than a stocked pantry. I'm going to have to do that before my husband does away.

Heather said...

That is a long day! Good for you!!!