Monday, September 29, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...

Outside my Window...the sun is out and the birds are singing.

I am thinking...how wonderful and wise my husband is.

From the learning rooms...handwriting, reading, math, outdoor play...

I am thankful for...Alfred's back feeling better today.

From the kitchen...pumpkin cake roll and baked apples with cinnamon hearts

I am wearing...my pajamas this early in the morning.

I am reading...Live Your Life for Half the Price by Mary Hunt

I am hoping...for a beautiful day and lots of smiles and laughter.

I am creating...homemade playdough, a cozy nest for my family, simple delicious meals, and always lots of memories.

I am hearing...the local morning news.

Around the house...clip & file coupons, laundry, tidy kitchen, deep clean living room, bake something for dessert, count my blessings...

One of my favorite things...sitting outside watching nature and enjoying the cooler weather.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...deep clean one room each day, do the weekly shopping, cross-stitch...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Please visit Peggy's blog to read other Daybooks!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Dear Tracy,
I enjoyed reading about your lovely day.

The homemaking journal you made is so pretty!

Blessings,
Paula

Lady Laurie said...

Having pumpkin cake roll would make the perfect day!
I am loving this cooler weather!

patience said...

I love the picture. Where do you find them?

Tracy said...

I find most on Allposters.com, but you can also search Google images. :)