Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Out of Sorts


I'm feeling out of sorts. I'm tired and have had a nagging headache since yesterday. I'm not sure what's going on - but it needs to go away!

The girls went to the county fair with my sister last night and had a blast! They rode all the big SCARY rides....the little daredevils. The only ride Kenzie couldn't get on was the Scrambler and she was steaming over that one let me tell ya. However she was as proud as could be that she was finally tall enough to drive one of the bumper cars alone. ::grin::

The evenings have been rather cool. Tonight the low will be 56 degrees! A friend of Alfred's grew a large pumpkin patch and they are now ready to sell. I'm hoping to get a few pumpkins to set about for autumn decor.

I've been feeling out of sorts the past day or so for no reason in particular. I've just fallen into a funk. I'm tired and have had a nagging headache since yesterday. Not really sure what's going on - but I plan to take it easy today and get plenty of rest. Tomorrow is a new day...

4 comments:

Lady Laurie said...

Hi Tracy,
Hope you feel better. I have had a headache since yesterday too, I am wonderig if its the change in weather. For me sometimes the big drop in humidity triggers a headache.
Take care
Hugs))

Sandcastle Momma said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon!

joan said...

Hi Tracy,

I feel that way alot. I call it menopause. But you are way to young for that. I hope you are feeling better soon, I know how this kind of thing messes with your days. take care.

Sacred Suzie said...

It's probably because of Mercury going retrograde. You're sensing the discombobilation of the universe. Today should be a bit better, the stars and planets are pretty stable. Just know that it is a cycle and won't last long.