Monday, September 15, 2008

A New Chapter


Art by Joan Perrin-Falquet

I had an enjoyable birthday. I spent most of the day outdoors in nature with the wind whispering through the trees and my hair, soaking up the sun, and observing nature in solitude for most of the day. I took a nap and journaled about my hopes for this coming year.

I made no grandiose plans. Instead I plan to seek joy in all I do - even in the mundane tasks. I want to become more mindful, kind, loving, and forgiving....beginning with myself and extending the same courtesies to my family and others I encounter in my every day life.

I am saying good-bye to perfectionism, to fear, lack, self-criticism, and the past. And I welcoming into my life joy, abundance, love, peace, passion, bliss, comfort, simplicity, health, and possibilities!

3 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Beautiful Tracy, I wish all those things for you. I think I will have a similar day tomorrow. It's our anniversary and we won't be together so I'm taking a Suzie day. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy Birthday!

patience said...

What a beautiful weblog you have :-)

Heather said...

these are wonderful wishes for the whole of you life! xo