Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Frugal Homemaking


I found a few wonderful blog posts on frugal homemaking that I wanted to share because most of us can use all the extra help and encouragement in this area given the current financial climate. With rising fuel and food costs, many are having to tighten their belts. So without further ado, here are a few inspiring posts for you to peruse at your leisure:

PennyAnn Poundwise - A Woman at Home: Minding Your Business (or Waste Not)

The Pleasures of Homemaking - Watching the Pennies Add Up

Homeliving - Living Beautifully With the New Frugality
More Frugal Ideas
Getting By Without Buying

Little Jenny Wren - Simple, My Way
Truth, Beauty and Goodness

Down to Earth - Save Money - Make a Plan
Dare to Be Different
Storing Fruits and Vegetables
Convincing Your Partner
50 Simple Things
Small Steps Simplicity
Not the Step-by-Step Guide to Simple Living

3 comments:

Paula said...

Dear Tracy,
Thank you for sharing all these wonderful links!

I appreciate all your sweet comments! I am so glad you have hummingbirds to enjoy too!
Have a blessed day!
Paula

the pleasures of homemaking said...

Tracy, I was just browsing your blog and came across this post. Thank you so much for linking to my post!! That's so very nice of you (I'll have another money saving tips post this Sunday eve).

Manuela

Lyric said...

Thank you, Tracy for posting these links. I will be sure to read a few as I too am a homemaker, making it day-by-day.

Cheers,

Lyric
http://www.sewandcro.com