Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Before and After

At times, homemaking can be overwhelming and you don't know where to start. And what looks like a huge mess, usually doesn't take as long to tidy up as we may think. That was the case for me earlier this week. I had not washed dishes the night before because I was tired. I had started the laundry that morning and there were folded piles on the counter and table. But I decided to get to work...


30 minutes later, the kitchen is all clean and tidy....I am not kidding! It looked like an overwhelming job that would take a long time, but the reality was it actually took very little time. So the lesson is to just start! It doesn't have to be perfect. Bless your home and family and enjoy your cozy little nest.

1 comment:

Sacred Suzie said...

Incredible! I can't believe you did that in 30 minutes. I can't!