Monday, August 18, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today...

Outside my Window...overcast skies, 50% chance of rain is expected today.

I am thinking...of meals for the rest of the week and chores I need to get done today.

I am thankful for...my husband who works so hard to provide for our family!

From the kitchen...taco salad, chicken and dumplings, brownies, pancakes...a few things on the menu plan for this week.

I am wearing...my favorite blue jeans, a navy blue NG tee, and blue crocs.

I am reading...library books with my girls.

I am hoping...that I feel better soon.

I am hearing...music, children chattering, the dog chasing the cats for fun. :)

I am creating...new pages in my Inspiration Journal.

Around the house...wash windows, scrub front door, laundry...

One of my favorite things...quiet time in the mornings after Alfred leaves for work and before the kids awaken.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...visit the library for more books, grocery shopping, work on cross-stitch, pedicure...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Please visit Peggy's blog to read more Daybooks!

2 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

I'm hoping you feel better soon too, I really do. You sound very active considering you've been under the weather. I've been a bum! LOL. But I guess that's allowed during my staycation. :)

kadezmom said...

Wow. With feeling lousy, you sure are getting a lot done. Hang in there, and hope you are feeling better today.