Monday, August 11, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For Today...

Outside my Window...there are gray skies. We have an 80% chance of rain today.

I am thinking...about how best to accomplish my goals.

I am thankful for...cooler temperatures and lower humidity.

From the kitchen...roast and gravy served over homemade bread.

I am wearing...jeans, red/white/blue knit tank, and bare feet

I am reading...the new issue of Oxygen magazine.

I am hoping...to work on my cross-stitch project this evening.

I am hearing...the hum of the dryer.

Around the house...dinner is in the crock pot, laundry is drying, school work is done, there is reading and conversations, and the tapping of computer keys...

One of my favorite things...scented lotion - especially Dreamy by Mary Kay.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...meal-planning, grocery shopping, start back on my exercise, decluttering...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
The girls on our first day of homeschool for the year.

Please visit Peggy's blog to read more Daybooks.

3 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

Looks like a wonderful day at your house. Sometimes those grey, rainy days can be so nice.

joan said...

I like how you lay this all out. We are having cooler temps also, it does feel nice having the windows opened and all that fresh air. Your girls look like they are working hard. Hope you are doing well Tracy.

Kelli said...

Happy First Day of School! I hope you are having a great week!
~Kelli