Thursday, August 07, 2008

Homeschool


I finally have my children's course of study in place for the new home-school year, tailor made for each child according to their particular gifts and interests. We will begin on Monday, when public school returns to the class room.

The girls attend a church youth group on Wednesday nights. The church blessed each child with a book bag full of school supplies. So we are now well-stocked in that area.

Today I have grocery shopping to do...after I peruse the sale paper and write out my menu for the week and a shopping list. I need to look for a shrimp recipe, too! So with that, I shall close for now so I can be ready when Kendall has to go to work 2 hours from now...

1 comment:

Sandcastle Momma said...

Sounds like you've been productive. We have one more week before school starts. It seems like this summer has gone by way too fast. I could easily do one more month LOL
Would you be willing to post an idea of your lesson plans? I'm really struggling with getting things in order this year and am looking for new ideas and approaches.