Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Good-byes


After a wonderful summer of visiting, Mama said her good-byes this morning before she headed back home to Iowa.

Now, the work begins. Putting the house back to rights. Laundry and dinner bubbling away in the crock pot.

Also dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and decluttering. There will be lots of decluttering! I won't get it all done in a day, but I can make a dent in it.

Soon I will soon start working on the walls in the kids' bathroom. The girls know that once the bathroom is done, we can then start on their room!

So that's what's going on today in my little corner of the world...

What's going on in yours?

1 comment:

joan said...

Hi Tracy,

I've been busy with Grandbabies so I haven't been able to visit as much as I'd liked to. It sounds like you are having a busy and productive summer. Hope you are enjoying it.