Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Feeling Creative


Today I am feeling creative so the girls and I are making ATCs. They are very excited about doing this with me. I can't wait to see what they come up with. They have such unique tastes. I love to watch their individuality blossom.

We're also keeping an eye on the weather to see whether Tropical Storm Fay is going to turn our way and cause problems. I pray not!

Alfred & I talked last night about my inability to go and do. He assured me it would not cause problems between us. Though he wants to be able to do things with me, if I don't feel well - I can't help it and there's nothing he can do to fix it. But he was very sweet and understanding and it relieved a lot of stress and pressure.

I'm off to create a little magic...
xx

2 comments:

Maya said...

This picture is stunning!

Sandcastle Momma said...

I'm so glad you talked to him about this and that he's understanding. Now instead of worrying about that you can focus on feeling better. Maybe the two of you can slowly do some things together that are close to home and then work up from there. Having your husband with you could be like a security blanket. Baby steps. Good luck to you and you're in my prayers!