Thursday, August 28, 2008

An Award for Me!!

Sandcastle Mama has graciously bestowed upon me this Brilliant Weblog Award!

This award comes with the instructions to:
1) Put the logo on your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on yours
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

I would like to nominate the following blogs:

1. Suzie's Sacred Space - Suzie is a dear, sweet soul who makes amazing pendants and has a love for nature. I enjoy reading her blog on a daily basis and consider her a friend.

2. Rose Cottage - Laurie loves the seaside as much as I do! Her blog reminds me of my love for the Victorian era and its romance, as well as cottage charm and roses. It is always pleasing to the eyes and soothing to the soul.

3. Charming the Birds From the Trees - Emma's blog is wonderfully feminine. You will find tons of inspiration on style, beauty, charm, homemaking, arts/crafts, and more!

4. Soule Mama - Amanda's blog is amazing! Full of nature, crafts, and family - you're sure to find something that tickles your fancy and soothes your spirit!

5. A Happy Miscellany - Mrs. Staggs' blog is a delight to visit. Her town, Merryville, is the kind of town I want to live in....full of whimsy and old time charm.

6. The Brocante Home Chronicles - Vintage charm permeates Alison's blog. She makes the ordinary days of a housewife seem wildly exciting and hysterical! She has an awesome sense of humor and eye for domestic details.

7. Down to Earth - If you need inspiration on living the simple life, then Rhonda Jean's blog is the one you need to read! She never ceases to inspire me on living a good life on a budget and becoming more self-sufficient. Her life sounds so peaceful.

Well, there are my 7 nominees. I hope that you will enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments: